July Challenge YOUrself Scrapbook Challenge: Shapes

Get ready for another scrapbook challenge courtesy of Challenge YOUrself! Use a photo of you on the layout AND use shapes! Here's my take and you can get all the details in my process video.

 

Inspired by a lot of heart and love-themed embellishments that I had in my stash, I went with hearts. I also broke out my We R Memory Keepers heart punch, which is really easy to use as long as you put the sandwich together correctly. Which I didn't at first. But oh well!


I punched out some hearts in my background paper (which is four different patterned paper strips washi taped together) and then I filled in the heart holes with tissue paper. I used the punched-out hearts as embellishments on my page and popped them up with foam dots.


Yet again, I'm scrapbooking a selfie of myself after doing a virtual 5K. This one had a Save the Giant Pandas, and I'm obsessed with pandas, so my journaling reflects how I totally felt seen by this I Run 4 Movement company!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to link up your take on the challenge at the Challenge YOUrself blog.

Comments

Post a Comment