Scrapbook Process #140 PageMaps Scraplift

Before I printed out my April photos, I went through every photo that I wanted to scrapbook and looked through my Scrapbook/Cards Pinterest board to sketch out how I was going to scrapbook them. This helped me figure out what size the pictures needed to be and the types of supplies (patterned papers, embellishments) I would need to purchase.

Here's one of the first layouts I made using this plan, and I also have a process video for it. This is a scraplift of a PageMaps sketch.







I printed one photo from Persnickety Prints in a 4x4 size, and my other two photos were printed as 2x3 on my Canon Ivy mini printer.


I used my June Best of Both Worlds kit, adding in some mixed media with the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide misting spray and a stencil and an ink pad that matched the spray from my stash.

These are photos from my first COVID-19 vaccine. We had to drive an hour and a half away, so we stopped to get an early dinner before heading back home. It was a nice afternoon, and we found a picnic spot by a lake.


I also created a strip of Nuvo drops in a color called Emerald City. I like the extra dimension it adds.

Thanks so much for looking!

Comments