Scrapbook Process #139 SCT Inspiration

Today's scrapbook layout is brought to you by inspiration from a sketch in the spring issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine. If you want to see where I drew the inspiration and how I created this scrapbook page, then head over to my process video.


I basically used the packaging technique to create a mixed media background with three misting spray colors. The white cardstock is Vicki Boutin Foundations paper. 


Then I created three clusters of one photo, patterned paper, and embellishments. All of these elements came from my stash, so it was a great layout for using up leftover bits and pieces.

These are photos from a "photoshoot" we do every year with my daughter around her birthday. She's had this giant panda stuffed animal since she was a baby, and it's been fun to see how much she's grown when we take her picture with it every year. Do you guys do something similar?


And that's it! Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss out on new scrapbook process videos.

Comments