Let's Get Sketchy June Sketch Challenge

Time for another sketch from Let's Get Sketchy. I absolutely loved this one and the way I moved it around using Heidi Swapp Old School papers. You can see my full process video here.


I think I finally figured out how to get my white Avery Elle spray to show up and stay showing on cardstock. It just needs to be really thick! My bottle is actually leaking, and when I shake it, thick clumps leak out and splatter all over. Not ideal but at least you can see it!



This is a car-themed layout (my husband leased a new car last year), so I pulled some very old vacation-themed chipboard stickers that were so old, the adhesive didn't work. I'm glad I was able to use them, and whatever I didn't use, I tossed! It feels good to get rid of old supplies that I'm not going to use, but at the same time, I've got some very bare scrapbook shelves. Can you believe it but I need more paper!


Thanks for looking! Don't forget to visit the Let's Get Sketchy Facebook group to share your take on this sketch!

Comments