Challenge YOUrself June Scrapbook Challenge: Washi Tape

This month's Challenge YOUrself scrapbook challenge is a fun one: use washi tape! I broke out some old Vicki Boutin washi tape to create a latte cup embellishment. Check it all out in my process video.


As always with these challenges, there needs to be a photo of YOU on the layout. I chose to scrapbook a selfie of me doing my very first virtual 5K of 2021. It was an I Run 4 Vanilla Lattes 5K, hence why I created a latte cup with washi tape.


I also used up a bunch of coffee-themed embellishments from my stash. And then I added some Nuvo drops and used the Nuvo to make lines of steam coming out of my latte cup.


Show us how you get creative with washi tape by entering your layout. There's even a prize! Thanks for looking!

Comments