May Sips By Tea Review

I am now on my third box of Sips By tea, and I wanted to share with you the four different teas that I received this month and what I thought of them. Mushroom tea, anyone?



Orange Lemonade - Tealyra

This herbal tea blends orange slices and tangerine pieces with eucalpytus and lemongrass. I didn't really notice the citrus flavors. Nothing was super strong in this tea. It just tasted like...tea. I'm wondering if there would be a different flavor profile by brewing it into iced tea. But I didn't try that.

Super Mint - Stash Tea

This was the same mint tea that I mistakenly received last month, so off the bat, I knew I would like it. It's got a great minty flavor. This is one of my favorites.

Cordyceps Schisandra - Teeccino

This caffeine-free tea is brewed from mushrooms. You heard me right. I was a little wary of trying it, but... it wasn't that bad. It almost tasted like drinking black coffee. There was a definite bitterness to it, a little spice. I tried adding some honey as a sweetener but that didn't really do much. I missed the carob and berry flavors that were supposed to be part of the flavor profile.

Vanilla Bliss - Tea Kitten

As a rooibos tea, this was good. I really wanted to taste more of the vanilla flavor, but it just wasn't there for me. This was a loose tea, so Sips By provided fillable tea bags since I don't own a tea steeper.

If you're interested in trying Sips By for yourself, save $5 on your first box when you use my referral link.

Comments