Let's Get Sketchy May Sketch Challenge

Good morning! I hope there is some scrapbooking time in your weekend! If so, you'll want to check out the new sketch challenge at Let's Get Sketchy. Last month, we switched to accepting entries via Facebook. So much easier! So come join the group and show us what you got.

Here is my take on the sketch. For more details, watch my process video.


I chose to scrapbook a photo from last Halloween and instead of adding two large circles behind my photo, I used a large spooky tree sticker that I've had in my Halloween scrap stash for a few years. It was the perfect element for this outdoor photo of our front porch Halloween night decor.



I added a Simple Stories star stencil to create my own background against the orange cardstock, as well as some Bella Blvd. Halloween and Christmas (yes, Christmas!) stickers and patterned paper.


I think the title of "Covid & Candy" says it all. Those are very old American Crafts Thickers. I love the orange on the sides.

So that's my take! Make sure to visit the Let's Get Sketchy Facebook group and/or blog to see what everybody else does with the sketch.

Comments