Two-Page Scraplift from Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine

Are you like me? Do you dog-ear pages in every issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine because there is just so much inspiration and you want to scraplift it all? I decided to start doing more process videos of my scraplifts from the magazine, so you can see how to let the amazing layouts in the magazine inspire you.

This is my first layout, a two-pager inspired by one from Vicki Boutin in the summer issue of SCT. Check out my process video for it here!


I used a beach-themed page kit for these photos of my daughter at the beach over the summer. I loved that the kit had large die-cuts in it, perfect for recreating some of the embellishment cluster shapes that Boutin created on her layout.


The only bad thing? The gold foil of the patterned papers and embellishments are super shiny! They don't photograph very well under lights. 


I also added some sequins to give the layout even more shine. I also just wanted to fill in some of the white spaces with smaller pieces.

And that's my two-pager! Stay tuned for another SCT scraplift!

Comments