The Studio Challenges Looking Back Scrapbook Challenge

Hello! Today I'm sharing a layout that I completed for The Studio Challenges. The theme is "looking back" and today is actually the last day to enter the challenge, but the blog hosts several challenges throughout the month, so definitely check out what else is new to enter if you don't have time to create today.

I took a different approach to this theme. During quarantine, I had my husband take a picture of my daughter and me from the back so we could record how long our hair had gotten without being able to get it cut.


As you can see from the second picture on this layout, I did eventually take the scissors to our hair myself. It turned out...not bad. It's hard to cut the hair of a wiggly preschooler.

I just recently purchased more of the Simple Stories I Am collection patterned paper (check out my January Scrapbook Haul here), and I paired that with the leftover I Am embellishments from my stash.


This layout also features Amy Tangerine, Nuvo Drops, Pretty Little Studio, and two types of Thickers. Talk about a stash bash - the brown chipboard Thickers have been in my alpha stash for YEARS.


One thing I will say about using Nuvo Drops, if you use them, place your layout somewhere else to dry. Otherwise, you will absentmindedly place another layout on top of it and smudge the drops. I was able to fix them, but still. And that is not the first time I've smudged my Nuvo!

So thank you so much for looking! One of my goals this year is to participate in more scrapbook challenges. So, one down and more to go!

Comments