Scrapbook & Cards Today Double-Page Scraplift

Today I'm finishing up my scraplifts from the summer issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine. This is another two-page layout, and you'll find more info on how I created it in this process video.

I find it so hard to photograph two-page layouts with both pages next to each other, so instead, I'll treat you to close-ups of each page separately. Here is page 1.



And then here is page 2. I used Heidi Swapp, Altenew, and some Recollections paper from my stash as the main patterned papers.


Then I embellished with Heidi Swapp Old School, Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon, a Jen Hadfield American Crafts collection, and Nuvo Gold Mica Mist.


These are photos of a safari drive-through we did at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey. It's not usually open to the public to drive through, but because the amusement park couldn't open due to COVID-19, they decided that they'd allow the public to purchase tickets to do the safari in their own cars. It was a fun experience, and I'm so glad it gave us something to do outside of the house!


Thanks for looking! I'll have another scrapbook process video coming up later this week, so stay tuned!

Comments