January Sips By Unboxing + Review

Last month I received a 50% off coupon for the tea subscription service Sips By. I'm a big tea drinker, and 50% off my first box was a good enough incentive to give the subscription box a try. So I signed up, took the tea quiz to customize my box, and then I received a box of four different teas (four of each kind) to try! 

If you're interested in trying out Sips By for yourself, use this link to save $5 off your first box! Celebrate National Hot Tea Month with some new teas!

And you can check out my full unboxing video here!


Peppermint Bark

This caffeine-free green rooibos tea was a nice mix of minty and sweet. The actual organic ingredients are green rooibos, peppermint, cocoa extract, vanilla flavor, stevia leaf, and natural flavor. I look forward to sipping this one again, and I will probably buy more of it.

Organic Rooibos Tea Chai

Not as flavorful as the Peppermint Bark. It actually kind of reminded me of a basic black tea. It was supposed to be a chai flavor, and I've had chai before, but this tea lacked any of that spiciness. I still enjoyed the mild flavor, though.


Moringa Organic Superfood Tea Mango

This smelled great as it was steeping. I think I liked that it didn't have a strong mango flavor. It was maybe a little orange-y tasting but not too sweet.

Chamomile 

This was pretty much what you'd expect from a chamomile tea. Not too strong, perfect for when you want a warm beverage that calms you.

Do you have a favorite type of tea? I'd love to hear about your experiences with Sips By or other similar subscription boxes.

Comments