Challenge YOUrself January Scrapbook Challenge - Fave 2020 Memory

Welcome to the new year and a new series of challenges from Challenge YOUrself! Today I'm sharing the first challenge theme: Favorite 2020 Memory. Don't forget to use a photo of you on your layout!

Check out my process video to get more details on how I put this layout together.


For the background, I pieced together two Bella Blvd. paper scraps. I've really been enjoying watching Shimelle's Facebook Lives and seeing how she "Frankensteins" papers.

For my title, I used big Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream die-cut words. 


I added some Bella Blvd. stickers and Vicki Boutin washi tape as accents along the vertical line of photos. And I was able to use up some old Heidi Swapp and Crate Paper stickers to fit the vibe of these summer photos.


One of my favorite 2020 memories was heading to the beach for a mini vacation with my family. This was the year that my daughter finally liked the ocean! We actually visited several beaches in August and September, and she had a blast at each one.


So that's my layout! Please share your own work at the Challenge YOUrself blog to be entered to win a prize. We'd love to see what you create!


Comments

Post a Comment