Scrapbook Process #103 - Hi! Cutest Kid

Today I'm sharing a layout that I made just for myself. I used up some leftover bits and pieces from Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream and Crate Paper Magical Forest. I really like how those two collections complement each other. 

You can get more information about this layout in my process video


I did the package technique on some white Vicki Boutin Foundation paper using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Spray in Speckled Egg. Such a lovely light blue.


Then I layered the patterned paper, photo, and embellishments on top! Pretty easy peasy, if you ask me. And if you can get past doing the mixed media, which really isn't that bad. I find it rare that mixed media ends up looking terrible. Just experiment with it and see where it takes you!


Oh, and I also have some Vicki Boutin puffy stars and Elle's Studio rainbow stickers on this layout. So cute!

Thanks for looking!


Comments