Paper Issues - Making a List, Checking It Twice December Scrapbook Challenge - Process Video #105

Get ready for another Paper Issues scrapbook challenge! This is my take on the Making a List, Checking It Twice challenge. Sounds like a holiday challenge, right? Well, I went a slightly different route. Hopefully, you get what I was going for. 

For more details, watch my process video


I kept with a black and white color scheme due to the photos: my daughter "playing" Chess. It's hard to teach a 4-year-old how to play Chess, especially when you don't know how to play yourself!


I used up old Echo Park, Fancy Pants Designs, Jen Hadfield, Bella Blvd, Heidi Swapp, and Cheeky Studio. This was definitely a stash buster.


I also inked the edges of my squares with black Hampton Art ink, and then went ahead and inked the entire outline of the white background cardstock. I think it made everything pop even more. 

So that's it. Don't forget to use my code Lars to save 20% off in the Paper Issues store. It's good through December 31, 2020.

Comments