The Daphnelorian Scrapbook Page feat. Paper Issues

What are your kids going to be for Halloween? Or maybe you have a plan to dress up in costume this year! If all else fails, my kiddo can go as The Mandalorian in this way too big toy helmet that she helped me "test out" for work. 

I just had to scrap these photos as part of the Paper Issues Cos-tomb Parade challenge in the Friends & Fans Facebook group.


I used the Bella Blvd. Sweet & Spooky patterned papers, which is a very Halloween-themed collection, but I managed to use the patterns that were a little more general since these photos are not of a Halloween costume. I punched hearts in the polka dot paper with my We R Memory Keepers heart punch, and you can see the pumpkin faces on the back side of the hearts, but I just wanted a little contrast in color, so I don't mind that orange and white are showing. It's not full on pumpkin faces.


Can we make this a safe space for people to admit that they haven't finished watching the first season of The Mandalorian? Show of hands. Who else is out there? 

I know the second season is on Disney+ this month, but I just never got around to watching the rest of the first season! Don't get me wrong. I love Star Wars. But even Baby Yoda is not enough to keep me watching this show.


Maybe someday when I have free time to bingewatch an entire series in one day, THEN I'll get through all of The Mandalorian. Until then, I've got my own little "Lorian" to keep me busy. I used Bella Blvd. Florence alphas to make the title.

You can find these Bella Blvd. products and more in the Paper Issues store. And don't forget to use code Lars to save 20% on your order!

Comments