Stay Home Selfies Scrapbook Page

I'm starting a new series this month on my YouTube channel called Scraplift Myself! In this series, I'll do a process video where I pick one of my old scrapbook layouts and then scraplift myself for a current layout.

Check out the process video and see the original layout that inspired it here. (And while you're there, subscribe so you never miss out on my latest process videos.)


I feel like I've been doing a lot of layouts on the diagonal lately. It might be my new "thing". And for this one, I started out building up the diagonal line from the bottom left corner toward the top right corner, and then I added another embellishment cluster in the bottom right corner to create more of a triangle.


Then I felt like there was too much white space at the very top, so I made another small cluster in the top left corner. 

This layout uses a mish-mash of different collections from Pinkfresh Studio, Simple Stories, Pebbles, and very old Basic Grey.


 I wanted to use pieces that spoke to the whole "stay at home" thing we had to do earlier this year. These three photos were a series of selfies I took during April documenting how I was wearing my hair: air-dried, styled for work, and with fresh self-cut bangs.

Have you cut your own hair? I did...and it turned out fine. You can find tutorial videos for anything on YouTube!

Thanks so much for looking, and I'll have a new Scraplift Myself video next month.

Comments