Scrapbook Process Video #96 - Wild Child

I've got another scrapbook process video on my YouTube channel today. It uses a very easy design that you can replicate in so many ways. I used one photo on this layout and did a 12x12 page.

You can get all the details in the process video, but basically I just played around with a concept that I've been doing for quite some time: diagonals. At opposite corners of my photo I created small embellishment clusters. Always start with three embellishments in a cluster. I like to do two flat things and one dimensional, or have all three things be different sizes.


From there, I might grow out my clusters by adding other small bits and pieces to extend the diagonal line. On this layout, I added small puffy stickers from Crate Paper Magical Forest and small flat stickers from Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco and Heidi Swapp Old School. 

Then I added in enamel dots from Pinkfresh Days of Splendor and Simple Stories I Am. I like the way enamel dots can get into the corners and help take away some of that blank space.

Don't get me wrong - I love white space. But I also love layering up embellishments. 

So that's my easy scrapbook layout for today. I'm sure you'll see something else similar from me soon! It's such an easy design to do over and over again.

Thanks for looking!

Comments