You Are 4 Scrapbook Page feat. Paper Issues

I'm so excited to share today's process video and layout with you! It's for the You've Got to Be Kittin' Me challenge in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group. I used items from the August Hot Sugar kit.


My daughter doesn't sit still, so we kind of stopped trying to do professional photos around her birthday. Instead, I just try to snap as many photos as I can while we're out and about playing in interesting locations. Last year, I got a really good action shot of her in front of a red fence at a local ice cream store. This year's photo was taken on a giant rock in our yard.


I used a variety of different collections on this layout: Pinkfresh Let's Stay Home, Heidi Swapp alphas, American Crafts chipboard Thickers, and more. Unfortunately, I can't remember it all!

But you can see all the details of the August kit (which is sold out) in the Paper Issues store, and then purchase your favorite Pinkfresh, Heidi Swapp, and American Crafts products, AND save 20% when you use my code Lars.


This layout took virtually no time at all to complete, although I did have to go back and fix the number alpha. Originally, I had put down a 3, so I had to peel it up and put down a 4! Mom Brain!

Thanks for looking!

Comments