Rein-Dear Scrapbook Page feat. Paper Issues

Today's scrapbook layout is my take on the 9/16 sketch challenge in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook Group. The original sketch, made by Stacie, was more centered, but I chose to angle mine.

For this photo of my daughter wearing her Elsa dress and riding her big Sven the reindeer, I chose to use up some leftover bits from the Doodlebug Designs Winter Wonderland collection. The color scheme was just perfect and so were all the wintry bits and bobs.


I backed the photo with this weird sticky mesh thing that had been in my stash for a long time. I don't know what it is or where it came from, but I just liked the way it looked and the dimension and texture it added to the page. Something more interesting than just layering with another piece of patterned paper.


So that's my layout for today. Thanks for looking! Don't forget to use my code Lars to save 20% off in the Paper Issues store.

Comments