Hippeas Unboxing NEW Tortilla Chips Review

Hippeas have been on my radar for awhile now because they are gluten-free. But little did I know they are also VEGAN, which means for flavors like Nacho Cheese Puffs, I can totally eat them! 

And there's a lot more that I can eat from Hippeas. Check out my unboxing video to see what the new Hippeas Tortilla Chips look like! (I received the box for free.)


What I love about the new tortilla chips, aside from being gluten-free and dairy-free, is the crunch. Even though these are made from chickpeas, just like the puffs, you still get that satisfying crunch with each bite. 

And the flavors are amazing! I sampled Rockin Ranch and Jalapeno Vegan Cheddar. I was so excited that the ranch flavor was vegan. I never get to eat ranch anything anymore! That was definitely my favorite, but the Jalapeno Vegan Cheddar was also good and not at all as spicy as I thought it might be. 


The third tortilla chip flavor is Straight Up Sea Salt, which I bet tastes really good, too, but I did not receive a sample of that.

Right now these "hip chips" are only available at Whole Foods and Amazon. I'm not sure if there will eventually be a wider roll-out, but keep checking the store locator on the Hippeas website to see what's available in stores by you.

Comments