Glade Pine Wonderland Candle Review

It might only be the beginning of September, but I am so ready for fall weather and scents. One of those scents that makes me think of cooler weather and the upcoming holidays is pine. My husband loves the scent so much that we have to buy pine-scented ornaments to hang in our fake Christmas tree.

We can also just burn the limited-edition Glade Pine Wonderland Candle. I got to review one for free through BzzAgent.


This candle's fragrance is infused with essential oils, and you're going to get notes of pine, juniper, and mistletoe. It smells wonderful, you guys! Even though temperatures have been in the 90s, I've been burning this candle indoors to try and trick my brain into thinking that it's actually in the 60s and 70s outside. I've got it set up on our kitchen table, but I can smell it in the kitchen, living room, entryway, and hallway, too!

Along with the scent, what I really like is that this candle has three wicks. That gives an even burn so that you don't end up with a melty mess in only the center of the candle. The melted wax then hardens again into an even layer when you blow the candle out.


What are some of your favorite fall and holiday scents? Pumpkin spice? Peppermint? Do you like to burn candles to get those scents?

This candle is limited edition, so make sure you buy a few to last you!

Comments