Big Blizzard Scrapbook Page

The other week I scrapbooked along with a Facebook live in the Kiwi Lane group. I don't have any of the Kiwi Lane templates and supplies, but the scrapbooker hosting the live was doing a sketch challenge, so I decided to play along with what I did have. 

Here's what I created. And if you want to know more, check out my process video.

As you can see, this is a two-pager! I feel like I don't do as many of these double layouts as I used to, but in some instances, it's just necessary. Like for these four photos I took from a blizzard we had last year.


I used the Doodlebug Designs Winter Wonderland collection. I won a page kit from The ScrapRoom. You can check out my full prize haul in this video. 

I also added some sequins from my stash and an Elle's Studio label for my journaling. 

I thought this collection was so cute and perfect for these winter photos, and I love the way the paper tearing technique looks. It's definitely something I should use more often. (I feel like I've said that before...)

Thanks for looking!

Comments