Best Day Ever Scrapbook Page

I've been keeping up with the Scraptember scrapbook challenge prompts, and I thought it would be fun to film a process video for one of them. So if you want more information on how I designed this page, watch my process video.

This is for the "white base" prompt, and I started things off by spraying my Vicki Boutin Foundations Paper with some purple Shimmerz.


Then I knew I wanted to use up some of my washi tape collection, so I stuck strips of different washis down at the top and bottom to create some more background. Notice that I did them in opposite corners. I've been doing a lot of layouts on the diagonal lately.


The embellishments are a mixture of old American Crafts chipboard Thickers, old Cheeky Studio, planner stickers, and an Amy Tangerine cut-apart. I kept everything pretty flowery because the photo (of me at a Nintendo event) featured a flower wall.

If you're running out of paper in your supply, but you have a lot of embellishments to use up, doing a page like this would be a good idea. You still get to scrapbook, and you get to use up some of your embellishment stash. I love creating mixed media backgrounds with sprays and inks. Do you?

Thanks for looking!

Comments