Mimic Scrapbook Page - White with 1 Challenge

Can you believe it's already August? Can you believe it's time for another White with 1 Challenge? 

Summer is almost over, but we're still playing along with the bright and summery Lemon Bliss, along with the color white, this month. It's also a sketch challenge, so there are two elements to inspire you! 

Check out my process video to see how I completed my layout.

\

My main process for all of these challenges is to go through my stash and just pull everything that fits the color scheme. I might not end up using it, but at least I have it in case it does have a spot on my layout.

In the case of this layout, I found old Cheeky Studio sequins and die-cuts, twine, Jillibean Soup alpha letters, and some yellow circles from my mom's scrap stash. They had already been cut out for me! Perfect!


The patterned papers are all from a Recollections paper pad that I picked up at Michael's at the beginning of this year. It's been a lifesaver for all sorts of layouts! I love those hot buy big pads!


Because this was also a sketch challenge, the layout came together very easily. Instead of two photos, I used one photo and a transparency with a yellow border.

My photo is of my daughter taking a picture of her "scrapbook layout". They are always watching, aren't they?

Thanks for looking and I hope you play along this month at White with 1!

Comments