Scrapbook Convention Scrapbook Page + Design Team Announcement

Hello, folks! Hope you're having a wonderful 4th of July weekend.

Just wanted to pop in real quick to tell you TWO things:
1. I'm on the Paper Issues LIVE Design Team for the rest of 2020. Whenever you shop at Paper Issues, use my discount code Lars to save 20%!



2. My first LIVE scrapbook happens Monday, July 6 at 9p.m. EST in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group. Come scrap along here!

And to finish out this post, here is the layout that I made during my live try-out for the team. Background paper was specially made at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo last year.



I added some Nuvo mica mist in Antique, as well as very old Crate Paper and Cheeky Studio embellishments.



I cut the photos into circles with my Spellbinders Grand Calibur.



And that's it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I hope to see you Monday night! Wish me luck!

Comments