Pop Bitties Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Chips Review

A few weeks ago, I was given the chance to test out and review free samples of new Pop Bitties Air Popped Ancient Grain Chips! And here's why I said yes:

1. They're gluten-free
2. There's a Vegan White Cheddar flavor
3. There's a Vegan Sour Cream & Onion flavor

Do you know how long it's been since I've had Sour Cream and Onion chips???


So, obviously, I love the name of these crispy chips. But how do they taste?

I was sent ALL the flavors. So in addition to the two Vegan options above, I also got Hickory Barbeque, Pink Himalayan Salt, and Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt.


My favorite flavors were the Pink Himalayan Salt and the Vegan White Cheddar. Hickory Barbeque and Vegan Sour Cream & Onion were close seconds.

These little chips are the perfect size for snacking, they have a wonderful crunch without the greasy feeling of a potato chip, and they're made with whole grains, such as quinoa, brown rice, sorghum, and chia.

I really enjoyed these as a snack and as a replacement to potato and tortilla chips at lunch.

If you want to know more about Pop Bitties, including where to buy (hint - try Amazon!), visit Mark's Mindful Munchies for all the details! These are definitely going on my regular grocery list roster.

Comments