Nom Nom Scrapbook Page feat. Paper Issues

You know I love sketch challenges, so I just had to play along with the first of four sketch challenges this month at Paper Issues. I mixed pieces from the Paper Issues June and July kits to create this one.


I punched circles in different sizes out of patterned paper and the houndstooth bag from the June that housed embellishments, and added even more circles with the P13 Happy Birthday Decorative Tags and the DMC Satin Embroidery Floss


The Elle's Studio April and July Labels offered the perfect sentiments and journaling spots, and I couldn't resist the Elle's Studio Chipboard Stars! I'm going to have to order more of those. They are such a great embellishment that goes with anything!


These are photos of day 2 at the Nourished Festival (formerly Gluten-Free and Allergen Friendly Expo) when I took my daughter with me. She was pretty good - loved the free samples and playing in the kid's area. I used the Bella Blvd Florence alphas to make my title.

And don't forget to use my discount code Lars to save 20% off when shopping in the Paper Issues store!

Additional supplies used:
Elle's Studio Summer Stickers
P13 Happy Birthday 06
PhotoPlay Tulla & Norbert's Excellent Adventure Pool Party

Comments

  1. This looks fabulous. Thanks for your nice comments about my pink card on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment