It's Raining Donuts Scrapbook Page

Well, I'm a little behind on this one, but I finally made a layout using the Scrapbook and Cards Today spring sketch. These are pictures of me doing a Donut 5K last fall.


For papers, I've got some old Simple Stories and Crate Paper on here mixed with Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams. And the embellishments are Jen Hadfield for American Crafts and Elle's Studio chipboard stars.


I created the title out of old Basic Grey mini alphas, October Afternoon alphas, and American Crafts Glitter Thickers.


And behind my photos there's a sticky white mesh bit for added texture and dimension. That actually came in a page kit from my mom, but I didn't use it as intended. Instead, I decided to save it for something else. And here it is on this layout!

Thanks for looking!

Comments