Books I Didn't Finish (Coffee Talk Edition)

I'm usually a stickler for finishing a book even when I don't like it, but there have been a few books that I just haven't been able to make it to the end. Find out what they are and why I couldn't finish them in this BookTube video.


Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand 
I did finish this book...after six years of trying to read it.

White House Diary by Jimmy Carter
As much as I wanted to read this abridged daily journal of Carter's White House presidency, the book was just so long, and I had to return it to the library.

The House of the Seven Gables by Nathanial Hawthorne
I remember reading this in the pool and thinking, "Why am I wasting my time on this?"

She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb
A book that was definitely not appropriate for me to read at 14. Made it halfway through and couldn't check it back out from the library because someone else had placed a reserve on it, so I just let the library have it.

What books have you left unfinished and why?

Comments