Autumn Scrapbook Page feat. Paper Issues

Don't think that Paper Issues is only about sketch challenges. There are LOTS of other types of challenges to play along with all month long, like the This or That challenge. Choose one from each row to use on your layout!


Here's what I chose:
polka dots
blue
buttons
circle
clothespin
pom poms
floral pattern

And here's what I created! You can see a process video for it at my YouTube channel.


Most of the product comes from the Paper Issues Thankful 30 fall kit, which was just perfect for helping me finish up my fall 2019 photos. There are two new kits every month in the Paper Issues shop (be quick - they go fast!), and if you use my code Lars, you'll save 20% off!



I just love that pom pom ribbon from the June Paper Issues kit. The buttons, clothespin, and "Autumn" chipboard are from my stash.



I wish there could be more fall farm selfies taken this year, but with so many states still harboring COVID-19, I'm just not sure we're going to be comfortable enough visiting the farm this fall. We still have several weeks to see what happens. Fingers crossed!

And thanks for looking!

Products used:
Carpe Diem floral washi tape (from the Paper Issues Thankful 30 kit)
Carta Bella Farm Market Autumn Floral paper (from the Paper Issues Thankful 30 kit)
Simple Stories Autumn Splendor Rust/Dots paper (from the Paper Issues Thankful 30 kit)
Simple Stories Fall Farmhouse Pumpkin Spice (from the Paper Issues Thankful 30 kit)
Fancy Pants Designs Good Ol Days Cork Pack (from the Paper Issues Thankful 30 kit)
Orange Pom Pom Fringe (from the Paper Issues June kit)
Buttons and mini clothespin from my stash

Comments