That a Hero Lies In You Scrapbook Page - Challenge YOUrself

Get ready, you guys! It's time for another scrapbook challenge at Challenge YOUrself! This month, we were challenged to use Mariah Carey's song "Hero" as our inspiration. I knew immediately that I wanted to use some very old pictures of myself.

I also have a process video if you want more information.



The journaling talks about how I sang this song with my school choir at our sixth grade graduation. So the picture I chose was one of me taken during the summer of sixth and seventh grade, and I journaled a bit about how I was a hero to myself, not being afraid to be myself.


I used the Vicki Boutin Wildflowers and Honey collection, which is just stunning. Those colors! Those embellishments! I must buy more!


The only trouble I had was with those small alphas for my long title (which are lyrics from the song). Those alphas just did not want to stick down! I made it work, though.

So that's my inspiration. Show us what you can do with this theme AND a picture of you! Link up on the Challenge YOUrself blog!

Comments

  1. This is awesome, Laurie! So happy to have you on our design team!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment