I Feel... Scrapbook Page

I decided to play along with another Corbett Creations challenge. This month's challenge requires the following:

"It's more than a feeling" in the journaling

purple

2 pieces of patterned paper

4 small photos

hearts - wood veneer or acrylic

So, here is what I came up with using those five requirements:



These are photos of me at Toy Fair last year. (Hard to believe I'll be at Toy Fair again very soon.) The photos were originally 4x6, but I cut them down to make them smaller.



My journaling reads "It's more than a feeling... it's Toy Fair!" You just have to be there to understand the vibe of the show. It's fun and tiring all at the same time.



I used up two different shades of purple cardstock, as well as purple patterned paper from an old Recollections paper pad. Some of the embellishments are old Cheeky Studio, and I've also got purple sequins and old Creative Embellishments wood hearts.

It's so nice to use up old pieces from my stash to create a layout that I really love. Can't wait to see what the other participants come up with this month. You'll have to check out the Corbett Creations Facebook page to enter if you want to play along!

Comments