Have Fun 2 Day Scrapbook Page

Getting even more Toy Fair pictures scrapped thanks to a sketch challenge at Let's Get Sketchy. Here's my take on the sketch.


The background paper design adheres very close to the original sketch, but I kind of veered away from the sketch with the photo and embellishment placement.

The top solid cardstock panel I embellishmed with pink and purple buttons in various sizes, and I added some one-inch circles from an old Cheeky Studio collection.


I brought the buttons back down into the cluster embellishments, too. The embellishments are from that same old Cheeky Studio collection, with some shiny sequins that I got at Stamp & Scrapbook Expo.


The original sketch had a large banner behind the photos. Instead of doing one large banner, I used a smaller banner ephemera piece from Cheeky Studio, and then I did a bunch of layering with small banner-style journaling spots from that same collection. I wish I had thought of using them like this back when I was on the Cheeky Studio design team. I really like the way it turned out.

So that's it. Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. What fun photos and colors! I love what you did with the button embellishments too. Fantastic job! Thanks for playing at LGS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch challenge this month. Those photos are super fun and all the brightness to the page is fun and warming. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment