Goofy Girl Scrapbook Page

The other night, I decided to try my hand at the February Freaky Fast Formula challenge from The ScrapRoom. Not gonna lie, this was a hard one. I was pretty insistent that I use these two photos for the challenge, and maybe I shouldn't have been so married to that. But in the end, I think it turned out okay.


I used some the b-sides of some Halloween paper for this, and then some coordinating patterned papers from a Recollections paper pad.


The embellishments that went with the Halloween paper were too Halloween-themed, so I had to dig through my stash to find something that worked. I didn't find a whole lot... But I really like the way the stick-on gems add shine and dimension to the layout.


The alphas are American Crafts Thickers, and you can see they are black on the front with an orange outline. Perfect for Halloween! Or not!

Thanks for looking!

Comments