Every Smile Has a Story to Tell Scrapbook Page

I don't do double-page layouts very often. I feel like I used to do them more often, but so many of what I scrapbook is just one or two photos of a moment or event. How do you guys feel about single-page versus double-page?

I've been saving these photos for just the right papers and embellishments, and I finally had everything all together to get the photos onto a page.


These are my daughter's 3-year photos. We always take pictures of her next to her giant panda. It's a tradition we started when she was a baby and we did monthly photos.

I actually had seven photos - I know! That's a lot! - but I cut it down to five so that I could use the number stickers from a PhotoPlay sticker sheet. I decided to pair that with my new Crate Paper Sunny Days collection.


The title is actually something random from my stash. Not sure of the manufacturer, but when I saw it, I just knew I had to use it. And it was navy blue, which basically matched the color scheme of the papers I used.


I finished it off with my new Nuvo Mica Mist! It's just such a gorgeous color.

As you can probably tell, this is just a riff off of my standard two-page layout design. I just shifted things around and used different sizes of photos. Just love the way this came out, and it was designed not for any design team or challenge but just for me.

How is your scrapbooking going this month?

Comments