September 2019 To-Read List

Here we are, another month and more books to read. How did you guys do with your August to-read lists? I didn't make it through all of my books, so I'll have to try and finish those, too, this month. But here's what's at the top of my list. You can also watch me go more in-depth about these books in my September 2019 To-Read List YouTube video.


Never Tell - Lisa Gardner
Looking forward to reading this mystery that deals with family dynamics.

May It Be So - Justin McRoberts and Scott Erickson
This book of 40 days of devotionals comes out this month, and I'll be reviewing it for the Waterbrook & Multnomah launch team

Something Needs to Change - David Platt
Another Waterbrook book coming out this month. The others on the launch team have been giving it rave reviews.

Raising Successful Teens - Jeffrey Dean
This is a relaunch of Dean's original book. I don't have a teenager right now, but it's never too early to get started thinking about it, right?

Jesus in Me - Anne Graham Lotz
Another Waterbrook launch team book. Looking forward to reading about how to find "Jesus in me".

Save Me From Dangerous Men - S.A. Lelchuk
A super buzzy book that sounds like it's going to be thrilling to read. Wondering what this intriguing main character gets herself mixed up in.

The Dollmaker - Nina Allan
Received an ARC of this book. It actually comes out in October so look for a review next month.

House of Gold - Natasha Solomons
Picked up an ARC of this book last year at BookExpo. The cover looked cool, and the woman handing out the books said it was for fans of Downton Abbey. Sign me up!

Aladdin: Far from Agrabah - Aisha Saeed
Received a review copy of this book through work. It's a new telling of the classic Aladdin story, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it differs from the Disney version that we know and love.



Comments