Light It Up Scrapbook Page

Christmas in September? Why not? It's almost Christmas again this year! I created this layout super quick the other night using an Echo Park Christmas pack that I purchased on sale at Tuesday Morning one or two years ago. (It's been so long and now I can't remember!)


The paper pack had everything I needed: stickers, patterned paper, cut-aparts. But I added a few extra holiday embellishments from my Christmas stash. Some of that includes Cheeky Studio and Pinkfresh.


These are pictures of the holiday lights at our local zoo. We decided to check them out last year because it seemed like a win-win: our daughter got to see some animals and I got to enjoy the pretty lights. And all for the price of canned goods donated to charity! Then we went out to dinner after!


The title letters are just sparkly silver alphas from my stash. I don't think they are Thickers. I lost the packaging. I was just glad that I had the right letters to create the title that I wanted. That's been happening less and less lately. Guess I need to buy more sticker letters, huh?

Thanks for looking!

Comments