Potty Reward Scrapbook Page - Lasting Memories Guest Designer

This is my last layout as part of the August guest design team at Lasting Memories! The final challenge this month is "fruit". And it just so happened that I had a photo of my daughter in a watermelon tank top and several watermelon-themed scrapbooking supplies just waiting to be used for a challenge such as this!


The watermelon patterned paper came from a paper pad that I picked up at Michael's. I believe it was in the "hot buy" section. Then I had several watermelon ephemera pieces from an old Cheeky Studio collection.


The title is a combination of American Crafts Thickers and Bella Blvd. alpha stickers. And the title pretty much says it all. This was the first time my daughter peed on the potty, and she was rewarded with ice cream.


I also incorporated some other "sweet" elements, such as a puffy cupcake sticker and an ice cream truck sticker. I used some Shimmerz misting spray to splatter the light pink background cardstock.

So there's my take on the challenge. I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I created this month, and maybe you've even been inspired to play along. Good luck!

Comments