My Favorite Things - August 2019

Really sneaking this list of faves in at the last minute. But that's how I roll.

Here are some of my favorite things from the past month.

1. Tazo Tea Passion Tea
I've mentioned this tea before in a past fave things round-up. This is what I like to turn into iced tea in my to-go tumblers. But it's delicious hot, too. It's just the right amount of sweet. I don't add any sugar. And it's herbal and caffeine-free, which is really important to me.


2. Defy and Inspire No Rain Just Flowers Nail Polish
This nail polish is nine-free, but that sometimes means that it wears off your nails very easily. (Or at least it does on my nails.) So I'm not totally into the brand's solid nail colors. But this very light, somewhat glittery polish is just perfect. It gives my nails a nice tint, but the shimmer helps the manicure last a little bit longer than the regular colors.


3. Mott's Clear Applesauce Pouches 
I just wrote about these on the blog this week, so if you missed it, check it out. These are perfect for snacks on the go, and kids (at least mine) love the fun characters on the pouches.


4. Air Drying My Hair
It's been hot this summer! And there is nothing worse than sweating while blow drying your hair. So I've just stopped doing it. Because I'm also growing out my bangs, I've been wearing my hair in this particular style below, and my hair has been drying in a wavy way that actually looks pretty cool. I said I would stop in the fall, but...


5. Stamp and Scrapbook Expo Haul
I had so much fun attending the 2019 Stamp and Scrapbook Expo. I took two classes, volunteered, and even won a gift certificate. Needless to say, I left the show with a lot of great product. And you can see it all in this haul video I created!


So that's it! What have you guys been loving recently?

Comments