Mott's Clear Applesauce Pouches - Review

I recently got to try the new Mott's Clear Applesauce Pouches for free through Ripple Street's Chatterbox program. Applesauce is a staple in our pantry and fridge. (Am I the only one who likes applesauce cold?) Sometimes a container of Mott's applesauce - in either regular or cinnamon - is the only thing my picky eater will eat for dinner.



So, of course, I jumped at the chance to check out the to-go version of Mott's applesauce: pouches! But not just any pouch. These applesauce pouches are see-through, meaning you can see that what's inside is nothing but high-quality applesauce.

The other great thing about a pouch is that they are easy to take on the go. Just slip one in a diaper bag or purse, and you've got an easy snack that kids can enjoy no matter where they are. (Word of caution: my preschooler squeezed a bit too hard and ended up with applesauce all over her. She didn't want to eat anymore after that.)

My daughter's favorite Pouch Pal: Big Blue Blueberry
Along with reinventing the applesauce pouches, Mott's created the Pouch Pals. These are fun characters shown on every pouch with the clear portion of the pouch serving as the character's open mouth. They have fun, apple-themed names, too: Mac Apple, Crispin Cinnamon, Bobbin Mango Peach, Penelopeel Apple, Redd Strawberry, etc. You can tell that each name corresponds with a different flavor, right? Our favorites here are regular apple and cinnamon, but I would love to try blueberry, strawberry kiwi, and mixed berry. I had no idea there were so many Mott's applesauce flavors!

Is your pantry always stocked with applesauce? Do you have a favorite applesauce flavor? Leave me a comment below and let me know!

Comments