Love and Laughter Scrapbook Page - White with 1

Here we go! I'm doing the latest White with 1 challenge - deep purple and pastel purple. I just happened to have the right papers, misting sprays, and pictures! And you can get more details in this process video.


I took a grayish-white background paper and spritzed it with three different purple misting sprays - one from Kaisercraft and two from Shimmerz. Once dry, I started laying out my photos and embellishments, which I had picked beforehand so that I knew what purple things I had in my stash and might be able to use.


This layout uses a lot of Cheeky Studio Sweet Succulents and Wishes collections, both with ephemera pieces and sequins. The title is a translucent sticker from Kaisercraft that I backed on light purple cardstock.


There was a sketch to go along with this challenge, too. I sort of kept to it with a lot of wiggle room, but this is what I was inspired to do. I turned it, rearranged the photo placement, and then added the embellishments where I saw fit. That's what sketches are for, right?

Thanks for looking! Hopefully I'll have another process video for you again soon!

Comments