Take 3 Scrapbook Page

Happy Monday! It's very rare that I scrap recent pictures. I'm usually scrapping the previous year's photos, trying to play catch up and keep everything in chronological order. However, I printed out this photo of my family at my niece's baptism and wanted to go ahead and get it scrapped. It was a nice break from scrapping my 2015 vacation photos.


There is a process video that you can watch here, if you'd like. In it, I talk more about why I chose to print this recent photo, and you'll see how everything came together.


I basically wanted something pretty for this fancy family photo. So I pulled out a K & Company paper pad and chose a patterned paper with some vintage frames and fonts. Then I pulled an old American Crafts paper kit that still had scraps and embellishments in it. I managed to match up the patterned paper with the colors in some of the American Crafts elements.


And then I added a striped patterned paper that matched from a Recollections paper pad. The large pink bows are Cheeky Studio, and I've been saving them to be used with this kit. I just love them!


I titled this page "Take 3" because it took multiple takes to get this "nice" photo, and there are three of us in my family! I was also trying to come up with titles that would use up whatever alpha stickers I had left. Ha ha!

So that's it! Thanks for looking and watching!

Comments