Royal Scrapbook Page - Let's Get Sketchy

This month I'm participating in the sketch and mood board challenge at Let's Get Sketchy. The layout I created is about a baseball game my husband and I saw in Kansas City back in 2015. I also have a process video for you to watch here if you'd like to know a little more about how this layout was created.


The original sketch had three photos going across the page, but I only had two. I left them in 4x6 size so that they would stretch across the whole 12 x 12 page.

As for the moodboard, I was inspired by the stars, summertime theme, and pinks/reds. My background paper is from an old paper pad, and I used an old piece of Sassafrass Lass patterned paper behind my photos.


I found these cute baseball-themed embellishments in my stash, and they had red and stars on them, so they were perfect. I also had some red gem stickers and red, white, and blue star cluster stickers. I think I totally nailed it on the stars.


The red gem stickers didn't say on as well as I had hoped. I've already had two gems fall off, lost in the carpet. Oh well.

I decided to add the ticket from the game on the page as an easy way to showcase the who, what, where, and when. Then I added a small journaling sticker after the title just to say that this was our first time at this stadium.

And that's it! Super easy peasy and a great stashbuster. Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Great job! From one baseball fan to another, I think you scrapped this beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout! You've done a great job showcasing those photographs! I love that star cluster you've created!
    Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment