Christmas Wishes Scrapbook Page - Lasting Memories Guest Designer

I don't normally post on the weekends, but I'm making an exception for the next five weeks because I won a guest design spot with the Lasting Memories challenge blog. The overall theme for this month's challenges is plants, and the first challenge is "trees". Here's what I came up with.


I chose to go with Christmas trees so that I could get this recent photo of my family scrapped! I broke out my Christmas scrapbook kit, which is basically just a hodge podge of leftovers from past Christmas collections, and I pulled all the tree things I could find. Patterned papers, embellishments, even stamps!


I love the way this turned out and that I was able to get so many trees on the page. The products are all Cheeky Studio, Wild Whisper Designs, Pinkfresh Studios, and (I think) Me & My Big Ideas.


Definitely make sure you visit the Lasting Memories blog so you can play along with this month's challenges. You don't have to do them all, but the more you do, the greater your chance of winning! Maybe you'll get to be the next guest designer.

And stay tuned to this blog every Sunday so you can see all the other layouts I created as part of my guest designer stint.

Comments