Happy Scrapbook Page - Scrap Our Stash

Sharing is caring, right? So that's why I'm sharing another scrapbook layout with you today, using the Scrap Our Stash April Challenge as inspiration. There was a sketch and a photo of the classic Care Bears to inspire us, and the twist was to include the color of one of the Care Bears and use embellishments or patterned paper that had the Belly Badge symbol of the chosen Care Bear on it. 

Can you guess which bear I chose?


I was never really super into the Care Bears. (I had a TERRIBLE nightmare after seeing the Care Bears movie when I was, like, 4.) But now I think they are cute, and I do have a Build-A-Bear Workshop Cheer Bear to give to my daughter for an upcoming holiday/birthday. So pink Cheer Bear was who I chose.


There is a lot of pink on here, most notably in the solid magenta cardstock. I thought the glitter stripe paper from Die Cuts With a View reminded me of a rainbow, and those buttons (manufacturer unkown) had rainbow colors on them, too. And then because Cheer Bear is cheery and happy, I used a glitter Thickers word "Happy" as my title.

Other embellishments include stickers from Bella Blvd (that I had to Mod Podge down) and Cheeky Studio die-cuts.


My photo is one of my daughter playing in a big sandbox that is at our local farmer's market. She'd never been there before, nor had she ever really liked playing in the sand, but she lasted for a good 15 minutes or so in this one. And then she got sand in her shoes, so it was all over. LOL Sometimes she is very tomboy-ish and sometimes she is all girl.

So that's my layout! Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. What a adorable page. Love the details and stash use. Great sketch take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy and colorful page! Love it! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment