Fab Lil Lady Scrapbook Page

You know I love a good scrapbook challenge, so here is my entry for The Studio Challenges February 24 sketch challenge. I believe this challenge closes on March 10.


For this layout, I used my homemade kit that I put together back in January. Finally coming down to the last bits and bobs of that one. I found a random bag of buttons in my stash that I decided to add to the kit for this layout because the buttons fit the color scheme of the patterned papers. And it's nice to try adding something different for dimension instead of always doing sequins.


Where the big embellishment was in the original sketch, I added a large Sassafrass Lass sticker element that's been in my stash, oh since before there was no more Sassafrass Lass! Some of the other stickers are Cosmo Cricket and random pieces that were in my stash.


To create the layout, I used up the last of one type of American Crafts Thickers, added in a second type of Thickers, and used a word sticker from my stash. I like the way it turned out!

Instead of using the big sticker element for my journaling, I kept the journaling underneath the photo running across the width of the layout just like in the original sketch.

Thanks for looking!


Comments

  1. What a CUTE layout! So glad you joined in the fun over at The Studio Challenges blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your title! Such a cute layout and great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just so completely utterly adorable! I love your layout and I LOVE the colours!!!!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch love the used colours. What a pretty photo. Thanks for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the Sketch and such a cute photo! Thanks for playing along with the Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely adorable layout!! I'm so glad you joined in the fun over at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch. Love your title and the washi tape. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining in with us at TSC!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment