Sweet Smile Scrapbook Page

On SuperBowl Sunday I scrapped the night away while the game was on, and I complete five layouts for six different challenges! One of those challenges was for a color change going on at Lasting Memories. This is challenge #432. They have more challenges going on this month - one for each week. But this particular challenge is to use black, white, and blue ONLY.

I love color changes like this! Here's what I came up with.


I pulled every blue, white, and black piece from a kit I put together after a Tuesday Morning shopping trip. And then I added Shimmerz Don't Rain On My Parade misting spray from my stash.


This is a picture of my daughter playing on our deck. I couldn't get her to smile during our photo shoot for her 2-year photos, but on the deck, she was all happiness! The title is "Sweet Smile" based on that, and I was able to create it with an American Crafts Thickers word and a Me & My Big Ideas word sticker.


I love this blue color scheme. Blue is, after all, my favorite color! And I love the challenge of only using certain colors. It really makes you go through your stash and get creative!

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. How adorable this is! I love your mix of blues and the misting! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great layout! Love the use of the 3x4 cards. So cute! Thanks so much for sharign with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout! I love how you used project life cards on this! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment