Read 2 Me Scrapbook Page

Today's layout is my take on the February Let's Get Sketchy sketch challenge. There was a large photo and then a smaller photo or embellishment of some sort, and that's how I chose to interpret it. 


I created this one using products from my homemade scrapbook kit, so this was kind of a double challenge for me. Could I create this layout using ONLY what came in the kit? Could I mimic what was shown in the sketch using ONLY the products in my kit? I think I did!


There were banners in the original sketch that went behind the smaller photo/embellishment. I didn't have banner tags, but I did have regular tags, so I placed those behind my embellishment.


This is a photo of my daughter, her cousin (whose face has been covered for privacy), and their grandparents reading books together. It was such a sweet moment to capture that I had to give it its own page.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Precious page! As a librarian, I love that you captured a reading moment! So special! Thanks for joining us at LGS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love the picture and the colors used. Thank you so much for joining us at LGS❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I like the way colors are used very much ♡
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute photo and super cute layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Let's Get Sketchy! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet! Love that you used various types of embellishments for this layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely! I adore your background paper and the elements you've chosen!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a precious photo and a nice layout! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in, we love having you here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet photo and layout!Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great memory to scrap. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment