Mom & Daughter Scrapbook Page

I finally have another scrapbook process video to share with you (keep scrolling to watch the video), and it was actually inspired by someone else's scrapbook process video! If you don't know Potsiefighter on YouTube, I recommend that you check her out. She's very inspiring, as you'll see from this layout.


So basically, while I was watching Potsiefighter's process video, I turned on my camera and got out my supplies and just started following along with her!

This is a very simple layout, but I like the simplicity, especially for a layout like this. It's a selfie I took of me with my daughter last summer. When I created this layout, I didn't have the picture printed, but I went ahead and completed the layout with this photo in mind.


I used a homemade scrapbook kit, which included American Crafts, Pink Paislee, Doodlebug Designs, Basic Grey, and a bunch of other random bits and bobs. I also added some Shimmerz Pop Art Pink for the mixed media element.


I used a one-inch circle punch instead of circles of different sizes as Potsiefighter did. I just got lazy and didn't feel like doing a bunch of different circles. Ha ha.

Overall, I'm pleased with how this layout turned out. It was quick, it was easy, and it used up a bunch of my scrap supplies.

Comments