Goggly Girl Scrapbook Page

Today I've got one of the other scrapbook pages I created during my Super Bowl Sunday Super Scrap night! This one is for a sketch challenge at The ScrapRoom. All the elements came from a kit I put together during a shopping spree at Tuesday Morning last year. Most of the products are American Crafts. The bubble strip is K & Company. 


These are pictures of my daughter at swim lessons last year. I snapped these photos of her waiting her turn to go into the water while wearing goggles. Hence the title of the layout.


I really liked the sketch for this one. It worked perfectly for these two vertical photos. I didn't have a large accent piece for the bottom, so I took two cut-apart labels from an American Crafts paper pad and turned them into banners. The part you can see is "Dreams Into Plans", and I really liked that sentiment, so I'm glad that it still shows.


I love the American Crafts Thickers that have different words or phrases and symbols. The large gold heart Thicker is one of those. It's so pretty!

Thanks for looking!

Comments